Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Why it's taking so long.

Hey everyone, long time no message.

Several recent Reddit posts have brought significantly more interest to Femtocraft. 
Unfortunately, I haven't been working on this nearly as much as I want to.  School right now consumes so much of my time that I can maybe eke out a day every couple of weeks to make a few changes, but nothing major.

However, that isn't to say that I'm giving up.  I know that Femtocraft will have a long run ahead of it if I can push it out, and that's definitely something I'm committed towards doing. 


If you want to stop in and say hi, I sit in the irc channel #Femtocraft on esper.net.  Feel free to come in and talk.  If you want to contribute, Femtocraft is open source.  I'm always happy to see more people interested in modding!



No comments:

Post a Comment